Wednesday 23 April 2008

One week later and not a sausage!!!

House has been on the market for a week now and not a single viewing. It appears not many people are buying, what with the recent price crashes.

May have to move onto Plan B if we don't get any interest soon. Only one problem though, we don't really have a Plan B yet. lol

But on the plus side at least someone likes our house, we have a Great tit, that has decided to take up recidency in our bird box in the garden. I haven't been looking out for her today (I am assuming it is a her) but she was in and out of the box continously the other day, building her nest I presume. Will try and get a picture if I can snap her with my camera.

We also had a few bats flying around in the garden tonight, they came quite close to the window. Not sure what type they are. But the bengals like watching them from the window.

No comments: