Thursday 23 October 2008

Flatpacked out!!

Who would of thought a few boxes of flatpacked furniture from Ikea would stress someone out so much. Despite following instructions (which at first seemed straightforward enough). I ended up having to unassemble several times due to attaching some the wrong way round or missing a bit altogether.

Several hours later I am now sat on our sofa, absolutely shattered, with a bad back and aching limbs and we still have a few more boxes to go. They can wait till another day now. As no way am I attempting anymore tonight. I am seriously flatpacked out.

On a good note, my dad arrives in a couple of hours time. It will be his first visit to Canada. I have already been telling Isaac that Grandad (or "Da Da" as Isaac calls him) is coming to see him and I think he understands. He lets out a shriek of delight each time I tell him. Not sure what things we will do while my dad is here, but we have a full 10 days with him, so I am sure we can fit plenty in.

No comments: